Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
1,513,563 Posts in 45,315 Topics by 1,062 Members
Latest Member: WilliamRog
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  Philosophy & Scholarly Debate  |  Evolution makes no sense at all 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Evolution makes no sense at all  (Read 4236 times)
Necro
Guff is Great!
CAPS LOCK

If I can't take your virginity, nobody can!
Offline United States Male

Necro Gaara

Quota: 0%
Doodthingocity: 0
Lüts: 7738.00

unknown

unknown

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 06:58:51 PM »

There is always something that cannot be explained. The begining of the universe is one. Where did the infinite begin? It never began, it just was. How can it just BE? Nobody knows. There's a name for this sort of conondrum, and it uses God as an excuse for a lot of it.
To me, all explanations about how the universe was created sound far fetched, especially the whole "god" one
The Big Bang theory is also a load of bullshit to me. It contradicts the laws of science ("but iz jus s00prcondsedned," shut the hell up), and is overall just foolish. I don't see how so much of the scientific community backs it up.

The expansion of the universe makes sense, but not how it supposedly began, if it's real.
I'd have to disagree with you there. There is actual proof that could support the Big-Bang theory, and it makes sense with the scientific crapola that goes with it. I dunno where the hell the thing that blew up came from, but matter, such as stars and planets, are formed from supernovas, so why can't some big assed explosion create even more?

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

reefer
Manager

Offline Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Female

xfollowthereaperx

Quota: 1.11%
Doodthingocity: 13
Lüts: 30787.00

unknown

unknown

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »

Well, I just want to get into this conversation.  Evolution does make sense I guess but that gives you no reason to question God.  When you ask "How did God get there?" that is just messed up.  What do you mean how He got there he's been there. He's been there forever and that is just way of life.  And I'm just wondering how many of you believe in God?
You need to get away from your religion field. It isn't messed up to ask a question, especially when people try to disprove atheists with "then how did the world become?".

psyduck

Video games beaten - hl2b.com
Movies seen - letterboxd.com
Books read - goodreads.com
heltar
Banned User
Coon Patrol

oh
Offline Bangladesh Male

helter skelter

Lüts: 8689.65

unknown

unknown

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 08:22:49 PM »

I'm an acosmist, so I believe that the universe doesn't exist and all that.

I don't understand how people can believe in theism. They say god came together to form something. How did god get there? She just magically appeared? How can one believe in say, intelligent design, but not believe that evolution slowly created advanced life forms or we simply don't exist?

Evolution merely states that many animals (highly unlikely that it's "all") originate from a common ancestor, and each species adapts to its environment to survive better. It has nothing to do with how the universe as a whole came about.

God is God. You don't question God. v;

The reason you don't question god is because when you do, he doesn't answer.

(christ ftw)
God made Earth. Without god, you wouldn't be here, or me, Boyah, or anything. Really? Eveloution? Science? Whats up with that? God.

Science = logic.
god = blind faith.
Necro
Guff is Great!
CAPS LOCK

If I can't take your virginity, nobody can!

Necro Gaara

Lüts: 7738.00

unknown

unknown

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 12:30:28 PM »

Science = logic.
god = blind faith.
Quoted for truth and great justice.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

sn3t
Guff is Great!
Creepy Stalker

sn3t

Lüts: 0.00

unknown

unknown

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2007, 12:37:21 PM »

Well, I just want to get into this conversation.  Evolution does make sense I guess but that gives you no reason to question God.  When you ask "How did God get there?" that is just messed up.  What do you mean how He got there he's been there. He's been there forever and that is just way of life.  And I'm just wondering how many of you believe in God?

Questioning the invisible mysterious flying wizard is what all the ignorant people who have no clue about world do, right?
Flameow
Guff is Great!
Badass Bank Manager

Flameow

Lüts: 213.41

Windows XP

Firefox 1.0.6

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »

I think it's so cute how people cover their ears and shout "God was always here!  He made everything!  You can't question him!"

Questioning is knowledge.  If we didn't question the supposedly "inexplicable truths" of the world, we would still be sitting in caves, pounding rocks against dead deers or whatever.  To deny your human curiosity and to simply accept something for the sake of accepting is to cease to be human.

I feel very sorry for you.  You will never know the thrill of seeking knowledge, but will gladly sit in a dark room, not asking "Why does darkness exist?" but say "Because God made it."

Pity.
Khadafi
Baphomet
Director

Solve et Coagula
Offline Male

JMV

Quota: 0.33%
Doodthingocity: 53
Lüts: 181794.01

Windows NT 10.0

Chrome 50.0.2661.102

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2016, 08:50:09 PM »

Questioning the invisible mysterious flying wizard is what all the ignorant people who have no clue about world do, right?
I forgot that he made an account here.

i wonder if he is dead
Recent Track: Blockbuster Night Part 1 - Run the Jewels

antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Quota: 4.89%
Doodthingocity: -27
Lüts: 241232.83

unknown

Chrome 50.0.2661.91

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2016, 09:27:17 PM »

I'm an acosmist, so I believe that the universe doesn't exist and all that.

I don't understand how people can believe in theism. They say god came together to form something. How did god get there? She just magically appeared? How can one believe in say, intelligent design, but not believe that evolution slowly created advanced life forms or we simply don't exist?

Evolution merely states that many animals (highly unlikely that it's "all") originate from a common ancestor, and each species adapts to its environment to survive better. It has nothing to do with how the universe as a whole came about.
hehe yeah totally
"I'm an acosmist, so I believe that the universe doesn't exist and all that."
Recent Track: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

wag more
bark less
squirrelfriend
CTR Shill
I'm a Damn Retard

Boyah's Insufferable Cuntrag/Neolib Shill
Offline Morocco

squirrelfriend

Doodthingocity: 5
Lüts: 66340.00

Windows NT 10.0

Chrome 50.0.2661.102

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 06:00:02 AM »

it took a while for lawlz to understand .99999999...=1 so i think that's why he couldn't understand that 2 plus 2 does not equal five at the time
Recent Track: Blue Wine - Nao

SVT
fly
Secret Muslim

Offline New Caledonia

silvertone

Quota: 0.78%
Doodthingocity: 2
Lüts: 2069.00

Windows NT 6.3

Firefox 46.0

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 06:51:18 AM »

god did make everything

antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Quota: 4.89%
Doodthingocity: -27
Lüts: 241232.83

unknown

Chrome 50.0.2661.91

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »

it took a while for lawlz to understand .99999999...=1 so i think that's why he couldn't understand that 2 plus 2 does not equal five at the time
um no it doesnt
Recent Track: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

wag more
bark less
Khadafi
Baphomet
Director

Solve et Coagula
Offline Male

JMV

Quota: 0.33%
Doodthingocity: 53
Lüts: 181794.01

Windows 7

Chrome 50.0.2661.102

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2016, 10:56:54 AM »

I forgot about that lol
Recent Track: Blockbuster Night Part 1 - Run the Jewels

C.Mongler
Give Daddy Some Cookies ;)
Drosophila

Offline Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Male

C.Mongler

Quota: 7.44%
Doodthingocity: 55
Lüts: 269195.67

Windows 7

Chrome 46.0.2480.0

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2016, 11:10:28 AM »

man this thread was a wild read
Recent Track: Chest & Shirt - The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die

reefer
Manager

Offline Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Female

xfollowthereaperx

Quota: 1.11%
Doodthingocity: 13
Lüts: 30787.00

Mac OS X

Safari 0.8.2

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 04:14:35 AM »

man this thread was a wild read
member when we all believed in evolution? Haha how dumb we once were

Video games beaten - hl2b.com
Movies seen - letterboxd.com
Books read - goodreads.com
ADX
Guff is Great!
Kewn Sympathizer

Do not blame Japan. Blame you. baddood;

RDX

Doodthingocity: 10
Lüts: 143356.00

Windows 7

Firefox 50.0

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2017, 12:04:54 PM »

Science = logic.
god = blind faith.
Quoted for truth and great justice.
why did we ever allow a necrophiliac to post here
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  Philosophy & Scholarly Debate  |  Evolution makes no sense at all « previous next »
    Jump to: