April 23, 2024, 11:17:14 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does true love actually exist?

Started by fox127, May 12, 2007, 02:11:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Paul on August 30, 2008, 08:27:54 PM
Love exists, you just got to find it.

You can't be looking for love. Love has to be looking for you and eventually find you.

Selkie

Quote from: Wrench on August 31, 2008, 11:11:38 AM
You can't be looking for love. Love has to be looking for you and eventually find you.

*sniff* that's beautiful  wry

But really, in my experiences, that is true. If you work at it love will never really come. You just kinda have to stumble upon it.

YPrrrr

I don't believe in soulmates or whatever, but I do believe in love. I just think a person is compatible in love with more than just one person. The idea that only one person in the world could truly love you seems silly to me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Flying Circus on September 03, 2008, 11:50:21 AM
I don't believe in soulmates or whatever, but I do believe in love. I just think a person is compatible in love with more than just one person. The idea that only one person in the world could truly love you seems silly to me.
what about the concept of a person being completely unloved by everyone and there's no chance anyone will ever love them

eg. me and jmv

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 03, 2008, 02:06:36 PM
what about the concept of a person being completely unloved by everyone and there's no chance anyone will ever love them

eg. me and jmv
what
this is untrue.
i thought it was before ;-;

but it is not  baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on September 03, 2008, 02:09:37 PM
what
this is untrue.
i thought it was before ;-;

but it is not  baddood;
Aside from family, no one truly cares about either of us.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 03, 2008, 02:13:30 PM
Aside from family, no one truly cares about either of us.
speak for yourself faggot

ncba93ivyase

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 03, 2008, 02:06:36 PM

eg. me and jmv
Sure there is, she's probably just hanging out in her room all the time too, so your meeting is unlikely to occur

Daddy

i do not know why i did not post in this thread about it previously, but it's probably because what i think changed in like the last 6-8 months.  befuddlement

well, yes i think it does ^_____^
even if it doesn't appear that way to other people and shit and i dunno
clucky <3

uhm but yeah it does

superclucky

Quote from: Khadafi on September 22, 2008, 08:25:59 PM
i do not know why i did not post in this thread about it previously, but it's probably because what i think changed in like the last 6-8 months.  befuddlement

well, yes i think it does ^_____^
even if it doesn't appear that way to other people and shit and i dunno
clucky <3

uhm but yeah it does

you made my screen name tiny because you are embarrassed n_u
kewns are smelly

Go Up