April 16, 2024, 07:20:11 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Divorce =(

Started by wawi, January 16, 2008, 06:17:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: bojangelsrocks on October 10, 2008, 06:49:44 AM
divorce isnt a bad thing.
i wouldnt wanna be married to someone forever.
plus your parents shouldnt have to take you into consideration before divorcing.
your like 80.
and plus why would you want them to stay together.
there just gunna hate each other and fight all the time.

I don't agree with your point of view.

I mean, if a couple grows apart and is constantly fighting, then yeah, I think it's better for them to get a divorce. Even for the kids, it's not healthy to see their parents fightining 24-7.

But it seems like you're looking at divorce like... something that's inevitable and no big deal. Marriage should be aiming for eternity (ot at least until death). Marriage shouldn't be "oh, I really like this person so we should get married and I'll divorce them in 10 years."

If you're not ready to spend the rest of your life with someone, don't amrry them. If something happens along the path that changes your feelings toward each other, then maybe that was inevitable. But don't marry someone just because you love them or are in love with them, There has to be so much more than that.

Unless of course you're just looking for a tax break.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Paul

My parents are in the situation of getting a divorce. They're getting the papers ready. It really didn't have a big impact on me but it sucks how I don't see my mom, sister, and brother every day.

Hippopo

I've never seen my parents fight... ever...  They're so dependent on each other, I don't think it's possible that they could live without one another anymore.

Sam

Quote from: Hippopotamus on October 11, 2008, 02:56:26 PM
I've never seen my parents fight... ever...  They're so dependent on each other, I don't think it's possible that they could live without one another anymore.

and this is why hippo is the perfect human being
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hippopo

Quote from: Sam on October 11, 2008, 02:58:08 PM
and this is why hippo is the perfect human being
<3

You're the perfect one, though. :3

Sam

Quote from: Hippopotamus on October 11, 2008, 03:09:20 PM
<3

You're the perfect one, though. :3

nooooooooooooooot even close hippums