April 22, 2024, 10:31:37 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Would you like to see tougher gun laws?

Started by demonprince, April 18, 2007, 03:22:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

No. Stricter gun laws won't prevent shit. All they do is give people less a chance of protecting themselves. If some crazy bastard is trying to get into a school with a gun, a freaking law isn't going to stop him, no matter how tighter it becomes. Like I stated, it just gives people less a chance to protect themselves....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

Quote from: Kefs on April 18, 2007, 03:22:18 PM
I actually would, since the VT massacre. 

Some stupid fag in my Media class goes "I don't think we should have stricter gun laws, because if everyone there had Ak-47's that dude would died before he killed 33 people."

Yah like EVERYONE would carry a fucking AK around.
I don't think you fully grasp the past. Some 50 years ago, almost EVERYONE at colleges carried a gun on campass with them, because it was legal. And death by gun in such way was one of THE LOWEST causes of deaths for a very long time. I don't quite know what the hell happened to that system, and I know it sounds terrifying, but back then, I guess we didn't have as many unstable morons. My point is, this person is probably referring to those times.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

If the intruders don't have guns, what's there to worry about? And what about the non-average Canadian households?caterpie;
[/quote]Criminals get there name because they don't follow the law. Changing it won't do a damn thing, but make it slightler harder for the egotistical maniacs to get guns. Not by much though.

reeper

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 22, 2007, 10:02:03 PM
No. Stricter gun laws won't prevent shit. All they do is give people less a chance of protecting themselves. If some crazy bastard is trying to get into a school with a gun, a freaking law isn't going to stop him, no matter how tighter it becomes. Like I stated, it just gives people less a chance to protect themselves....
For realz, only thing is people don't lock their guns from children  psyduck;

Necro

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 22, 2007, 10:54:56 PM
Yeah, but I don't think the guy who screwed VT over got his from his parents....

reeper

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 23, 2007, 03:34:45 PM
Yeah, but I don't think the guy who screwed VT over got his from his parents....
I know

As it's easily proved, people will get what they want legal or not. If you make guns completely illegal people will still be able to get them, look at drugs; they're illegal yet people still can get a hold of them pretty easily.

Necro

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 23, 2007, 11:32:31 PM
I know

As it's easily proved, people will get what they want legal or not. If you make guns completely illegal people will still be able to get them, look at drugs; they're illegal yet people still can get a hold of them pretty easily.
Yeah, though drugs may be easier to make, even with Lawlz's plan of wiping out all guns, they'll still be makeable....

reeper

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 24, 2007, 08:07:40 AM
I know

Yeah, though drugs may be easier to make, even with Lawlz's plan of wiping out all guns, they'll still be makeable....
People still can get a hold of guns, people make them for military reasons and they can always sneak them into the country. As long as people don't get along there will always be some form of weapons/guns.

ncba93ivyase

I know

How easy is it to make a gun?

Large gangs and mobs could produce them, but your average lone murderer most likely won't. And it would be easier to discover a factory that produces firearms than a basement lab that produces meth.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 25, 2007, 03:23:01 PM
I know

Large gangs and mobs could produce them, but your average lone murderer most likely won't. And it would be easier to discover a factory that produces firearms than a basement lab that produces meth.
Even so, your plan is still bound for failure. navi;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 25, 2007, 03:24:45 PM
I know

We've given guns to the public, so we fucked up a long time ago and there is no truly good method.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 25, 2007, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 25, 2007, 03:24:45 PM
I know

We've given guns to the public, so we fucked up a long time ago and there is no truly good method.
Giving guns to the public: Not a fuck up

Giving guns to pyscopaths: A fuck up

But we can't tell the diff, so we're fucked. gonk;

Go Up