If Hillary Clinton becomes president, will she give us universal healthcare?

Started by Zack777, December 29, 2007, 09:51:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Quote from: :atomsk: on April 03, 2008, 09:08:57 PM
But i don't think Obama can be such good buds with this guy and not share some of his political views. I just don't buy it.
i think you should be more open minded  doodthing;

on a side note, i've always thought that the controversy over this pastor is a tad overblown
much of what was repeated ad nauseam didn't seem all that insane to me; the only thing that might have been scary was an angry black man yelling

also, there's quite a few videos on the youtubes that show how at least some of the excerpts were taken out of context doodthing;

Houdini

The whole Obama pastor thing is such garbage. It's a complete heap of BS propaganda hype and the American public is fucking stupid for caring.

Zeta

Quote from: Houdini on April 04, 2008, 07:04:29 PM
The whole Obama pastor thing is such garbage. It's a complete heap of BS propaganda hype and the American public is fucking stupid for caring.

I also must wonder where the outrage was when Bush and other conservatives met with truly bigoted fuckheads like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.

Houdini

Quote from: Zeta on April 04, 2008, 10:02:16 PM
I also must wonder where the outrage was when Bush and other conservatives met with truly bigoted fuckheads like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.
The media's to blame, of course.

silvertone

Quote from: YPargh on December 30, 2007, 12:29:04 PM
I don't think I've ever actually heard I person say anything like, "Gee, I really hope Hillary wins!"

It is a true befuddlement to me as to how she is winning befuddlement
  TEN FUCKING YEARS

YPrrrr

Go Up