April 15, 2024, 10:59:56 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

also i beat uncharted: the lost legacy last night

it’s as good as the numbered games, highly recommended hocuspocus;

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on March 21, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
also i beat uncharted: the lost legacy last night

it’s as good as the numbered games, highly recommended hocuspocus;
it really is. And I appreciate the brevity of it honestly

Nyerp

wii shop channel is shutting off the ability to purchase points in 2 days

so i booted up the wii u and bought [glow=black,2,300]air zonk and super air zonk[/glow]

good decision y/n

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2018, 11:10:27 PM
wii shop channel is shutting off the ability to purchase points in 2 days

so i booted up the wii u and bought [glow=black,2,300]air zonk and super air zonk[/glow]

good decision y/n
they're apparently supposed to be good.
Let me know what you think I might buy em

TooB

Also, to any castlevania fans, be sure and pick up Castlevania Rebirth from Wiiware before all this closes

Nyerp

well, i can beat air zonk on easy mode... awdood;

[spoiler]i can make it to the final boss on normal, but it took me until i switched to easy mode to figure out that the B button fires faster than Y smithicide; hopefully i can beat normal mode with this!![/spoiler]

it's really weird and pretty fun. i like how all the sprites are so big and colorful. wish there were a few more stages and that stage 5 wasn't so agonizingly long, though.

Samus Aran

air zonk looks cool as shit. the same developer also made the gate of thunder games which are cool too

i have a pc engine now so i could theoretically get those games physically but almost every turbografx/pc engine game is rly expensive so its a one-at-a-time, one-in-a-while sort of thing

TooB

Picked up a DS Lite with charger @ Pawn America

Samus Aran

eBay has yet another coupon today. So I bought the Salamander Deluxe Pack on Saturn

strongbad

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on March 27, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
eBay has yet another coupon today. So I bought the Salamander Deluxe Pack on Saturn

DUDE that is literally the only reason i want a saturn lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

platinumed pyre since it didn't seem too hard

Nyerp

i'm almost finished with metroid: samus returns and it's so much better than i thought it was going to be

reeper

Quote from: Nyerp on April 27, 2018, 09:49:48 PM
i'm almost finished with metroid: samus returns and it's so much better than i thought it was going to be
its really good isn't it? i do recall lots of holding all the buttons at the same time

Nyerp

currently trapped in the hamster wheel that is the real estate mini"game" in yakuza 0. this isn't fun at all but it feels like this is the only way to make enough money to get the highest-tier combat upgrades. there are 6 more of these yakuza games to play.........oh boy........

Go Up