April 19, 2024, 01:25:46 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

Quote from: Alexis on March 13, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
what did you think of prey nyerp

look at my list on the first page of the 52 weeks thread for my thots!!

6M69I69B9

all ive been playing is dead by daylight and smash 4

completed my survivor and killer builds, both prestige 3
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Damn... looks like I'm gonna be waiting to get Kirby Star Allies...
That sucks

Samus Aran

i mean its overall average isn't terrible, it's at a 74 metascore. but that's still lower than what i would've hoped for in a new kirby game. especially the first hd console kirby.

TooB

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on March 14, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
i mean its overall average isn't terrible, it's at a 74 metascore. but that's still lower than what i would've hoped for in a new kirby game. especially the first hd console kirby.
yeah. I still will get it, but not for 60

Samus Aran

bought a few super famicom games. super bomberman 3, dbz hyper dimension, shin megami tensei

TooB

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on March 17, 2018, 01:38:39 AM
bought a few super famicom games. super bomberman 3, dbz hyper dimension, shin megami tensei
you gonna play that last one with a translation guide next to you?

TooB

Nyerp

beat birth by sleep final mix (i played the psp version like 6 years ago and quit after ventus's story) but WHY IS THERE NO TROPHY FOR BEATING THE GAME ON PROUD MODE NOW I CAN'T PROVE MY WORTHLESS ACCOMPLISHMENTS FUCK THIS GAME

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on March 18, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
beat birth by sleep final mix (i played the psp version like 6 years ago and quit after ventus's story) but WHY IS THERE NO TROPHY FOR BEATING THE GAME ON PROUD MODE NOW I CAN'T PROVE MY WORTHLESS ACCOMPLISHMENTS FUCK THIS GAME
cuz you play proud mode to make it easier to get the secret extra episode

Nyerp

Nyerp

started and finished rime in 3 days 'cause it's an indie game. why do all games like this have to go for some twist ending with a "message." brothers: a tale of two sons at least had a somewhat original gameplay concept behind it. it's a pretty game i guess?

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on March 21, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
started and finished rime in 3 days 'cause it's an indie game. why do all games like this have to go for some twist ending with a "message." brothers: a tale of two sons at least had a somewhat original gameplay concept behind it. it's a pretty game i guess?
because as much as people say otherwise, most indie games are pretty unoriginal now

Thyme

i liked rime
it was a bit longer than i thought it would be lol

[spoiler]i thought it would end after that first time you go up the stairs in the tower[/spoiler]

Thyme

but holy fuck that framerate on the normie ps4 goonish

i heard it was horrible on the switch and yeah, i can’t imagine

Go Up