April 23, 2024, 05:26:16 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

Samus Aran

finished re7 last night and it was great

Thyme

Quote from: Spoopy Thyme on September 08, 2017, 06:19:49 PM
with the latest footage i've seen, i am coming to the preemptive conclusion that cuphead is all style and no substance

hope 2 b wrong

ok so
i'm glad i was wrong and that people are enjoying it
but now that its true 2hard4thyme boss rush nature has been unveiled, i can say that it's just not for me befuddlement

TooB

So, cool thing.

You know how cheapassgamer occasionally does giveaways on their twitter?

Well today's was Raiden V on ps4, and I won one!

Samus Aran

Nyerp

finished danganronpa V3

[spoiler]"fuck you for liking danganronpa, fuck you for liking any work of fiction ever, fuck you for buying this game"

with that kind of message, this game should automatically refund itself after you complete it

and i was enjoying it so much until the last chapter. fuck.

more like danganronpa V 3/10[/spoiler]

Nyerp

[spoiler]okay maybe i overreacted. i'm a low iq brainlet after all

but i still don't think they needed to "end danganronpa" in order to get the point across. the message was about the power of fiction/lies, but you don't NEED to get so meta that you're destroying the entire series in the process. the killing game being a big lie for a horrible society that wants endless killing games is interesting, but all the "danganronpa is just fiction" shit just felt lazy and self-indulgent.[/spoiler]

ME##

Nyerp

ME##

Samus Aran

Started Dragon Quest II. GBC version.

Commander Fuckass

I have been playing some Etrian Odyssey V and loving it

also the new South Park game and Cybernep are pretty neat
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

TooB

Samus Aran

October 27, 2017, 12:51:14 PM #20099 Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:02:49 PM by Nico Yazawa
It's pretty neat if you wanna play a really archaic RPG. Also one of my favorite themes I've heard in the series apparently originated in 2:

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS6x6ExBVXo[/youtube][/spoiler]

Anyway, I got a Switch and Mario Odyssey last night. And also a SNES Classic recently.

Go Up