April 20, 2024, 03:05:51 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you Belive in Global Warming?

Started by ZGDK, October 07, 2007, 03:32:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on December 23, 2007, 06:08:56 PM
A very interesting wall of text that I don't have time to read. Whatever dude, you win I don't have enough time to go digging up articles and arguing about it. It is apparent neither of us will change our opinions and there is no point in arguing over it. There are some valid points to global warming, but there are gaping holes in the thoery. I'm our for Christmas guys. Peace.

If that's what you consider a wall of text, then you should probably redo a few grades.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 23, 2007, 08:35:42 PM
If that's what you consider a wall of text, then you should probably redo a few grades.
Whatever bro. I should have just said I'm too lazy to read that. As for going back a few grades I disagree. Thanks.
iSnake

Infel

Considering how many "you're retarded" responses we get, it's a relative wall.

guff

whatever bro
Quote from: KT on December 24, 2007, 10:13:37 AM
Considering how many "you're retarded" responses we get, it's a relative wall.
dude chill
Quote from: Squirtlejazz on December 23, 2007, 06:08:56 PM
A very interesting wall of text that I don't have time to read. Whatever dude, you win I don't have enough time to go digging up articles and arguing about it. It is apparent neither of us will change our opinions and there is no point in arguing over it. There are some valid points to global warming, but there are gaping holes in the thoery. I'm our for Christmas guys. Peace.
whatever bro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

He was talking about the wikipedia article.  befuddlement

guff

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 25, 2007, 03:14:04 PM
He was talking about the wikipedia article.  befuddlement

Houdini

Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 25, 2007, 03:46:04 PM
whatever bro

Daddy

Go Up