March 28, 2024, 06:38:55 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is it bad if...

Started by ClassicTyler, May 06, 2007, 12:01:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ClassicTyler

I want my family to die? Every single one of them!

I fucking hate them! Since I'm gay, I'm wrong. The other two children are God damn bible humpers, and they do NO wrong.

I want them to die.

Riosan

How old are you? 18? Move out. Simple as that, really. I don't see anything wrong with being gay, people's opinion to be so. If you don't like the fact that your family hates you because of your sexuality, move out.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Dexter on May 06, 2007, 12:03:58 PM
How old are you? 18? Move out. Simple as that, really. I don't see anything wrong with being gay, people's opinion to be so. If you don't like the fact that your family hates you because of your sexuality, move out.

I'm 17. poppy;
And they have even threatened to take away my Wii and internet...even though I pay for it MYSELF.

Daddy

They threatened to take your stuff away because you're gay?

Did they go "Okay Tyler, stop being gay or we'll take your stuff away"?

Samus Aran

Tell them that they're fucking bible-humpers and if they had any shred of decency they'd try to be at least somewhat supportive.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Kaz on May 06, 2007, 12:11:24 PM
Tell them that they're bobbaing bible-humpers and if they had any shred of decency they'd try to be at least somewhat supportive.

And that's why they're trying to take everything away!
I stoop up for myself. You'd figure they would consider me a good son.

OH, TYLER. YOU'RE OUR SON WITH A JOB. BUT YOUR BROTHER IS STRAIGHT AND 21, SO WE'LL BUY EVERYTHING FOR HIM. WORK YOUR FAGGOT ASS OFF. OH? MOST HONORABLE MENTION ON THE C-SPAN DOCUMENTARY CONTEST? NOPE, YOU'RE GAY. IT'S NOT IMPORTANT. BAND? WHY? YOU'RE GAY. LIKE YOU'LL GET ANYWHERE!

I constantly think that's what they think. I'm the one who has a job, is in band and extra curricular activities, and wins contests. They don't care though. I'm not a bible humper, so I'll amount to nothing.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: JMV290 on May 06, 2007, 12:07:05 PM
They threatened to take your stuff away because you're gay?

Did they go "Okay Tyler, stop being gay or we'll take your stuff away"?

They think I talk to Gay people on the internet.

I didn't know you guys were gay.  psyduck;

And they think I'm playing gay games on the Wii. I was playing Super Paper Mario and Elebits, and my Mom asked if they were gay games because of the bright colors. (She'll be pissed when I get Dewey's Adventure.  flower;)

V

Not cool. They should be supportive no matter if you're gay, or not.  psyduck;

And how the hell are they going to take away what you paid for? Best option is, try not to let it get to you until you can move into a place of your own. Other than that, you are kind of stuck there until you're 18 and can do so.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Captain Planet on May 06, 2007, 01:06:24 PM
Not cool. They should be supportive no matter if you're gay, or not.  psyduck;

And how the bobba are they going to take away what you paid for? Best option is, try not to let it get to you until you can move into a place of your own. Other than that, you are kind of stuck there until you're 18 and can do so.

Does the Bible say anything about supporting me?

Wrench

I don't think it's wrong. I personally don't support gay marriage or anything, but I'll at least treat them equal. I have one real life gay friend and I'm fine with him as long as he doesn't touch me. If your child is gay, you should at least respect him for who he is and move on.

anus

Tell them that they're shitty parents if that's what they're doing. Even though you're gay, which isn't really that bad, they should be supporting you. If they're not, tell them that, and try to move out or go to a relative or something.
dicks

superclucky

my famwe doesn't beleive i haff a mewd disorder, EVEN THE FUCKING FAMILY PSYCHIATRIST SAID I HAD IT, AND THEY STILL TREAT ME LIKE I DON'T.  caterpie;

I want some of them to die. <3
kewns are smelly

musica.cards

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 06, 2007, 12:05:42 PM
Quote from: Dexter on May 06, 2007, 12:03:58 PM

I'm 17. poppy;
And they have even threatened to take away my Wii and internet...even though I pay for it MYSELF.

Request emancipation to be able to move out earlier educate;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

Tell them you hate them. Simple as that.

If they even consider you human, they'll learn to give you more respect.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Lawlz on May 07, 2007, 12:59:55 PM
Tell them you hate them. Simple as that.

If they even consider you human, they'll learn to give you more respect.

I might end up homeless....

Go Up