May 07, 2024, 12:44:30 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Metroid Prime 2 blew balls

Started by Andrew1911, September 15, 2007, 03:01:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ohbotm on September 15, 2007, 06:57:15 PM
In the same place? I remember at where a lot of the artifacts were in MP because I recently beat it. A lot of them were not in different rooms, but were in rooms that were heavily used before.

Such as the ice water fall in Phendana(SP) , the two communication towers in Phendana, beating that Elite Pirate in some research room, and the Lava Lake one.

I'm sure there are more. Those are the ones I can name off the top of my head. I don't care much if you think MP is better than MP2, but at least state plausible reason for why you think so. psyduck;

The only valid reason for hating MP2 is because of the dark world. It's essentially the same exact thing as the light world, only with different enemies.

But since I loved battling the Ing, I can't even complain about that.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on September 15, 2007, 07:04:24 PM
The only valid reason for hating MP2 is because of the dark world. It's essentially the same exact thing as the light world, only with different enemies.

But since I loved battling the Ing, I can't even complain about that.
I also thought it was sort of annoying. But it gave you a little feel of ALttP when you have to go to the dark world through one portal, and then go back to Light Aether through another to get an item/power-up.

Go Up