April 19, 2024, 01:10:12 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have just made a hypothesis and here is my theory

Started by Andrew1911, September 03, 2007, 04:45:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

I was watching Shaun of the Dead today on Comedy Central. Hilarous movie and I've loved the song during the title sequence so I decided to download the soundtrack. Well, it was good but it wasn't as good as Hot Fuzz's soundtrack. What I noticed is that Hot Fuzz was not as good as Shaun but... It had a better soundtrack. What could this possibly mean?

I've looked at other movies. I've discovered a shocking trend. The Prisoner of Azkaban's score was a bit worse than the last two movie's scores but PoA was a fantastic movie... Could this mean when a sequel is better than the original, the soundtrack suffers?

Blaze-Senpai

No, I think you're crazy china;

Seriously, who knows, you'd have to look at more movies than just those.

Snorkel

What do you think of Pirates 3 compared to Pirates 2? 3 was a better movie, by far, and also had a better soundtrack.

Andrew1911

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2007, 04:52:58 PM
I think you're crazy because Hot Fuzz was better than Shaun of the Dead. caterpie;

look out for lightning

C.Mongler

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 03, 2007, 04:51:00 PM
What do you think of Pirates 3 compared to Pirates 2? 3 was a better movie, by far, and also had a better soundtrack.

Wtf r u talkig about. atleast i knew wtf was going on in 2

Andrew1911

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 03, 2007, 04:51:00 PM

Both suck too much for me to care about which one sucked the least.

Selkie

No, I think it means you have way too much fucking time on your hands  burned;

Seriously though, finally someone who agrees with me on the PoA being the best Potter film.

NOA_Haunted

Snorkel

Quote from: Andrew1911 on September 03, 2007, 05:06:34 PM
Both suck too much for me to care about which one sucked the least.

They did have good scores, though, minus the second one.

Andrew1911

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Andrew1911 on September 03, 2007, 05:17:25 PM
No shit, dumbass.
"Could this mean when a sequel is better than the original, the soundtrack suffers?" And you started off talking about those 2 movies soundtracks.

Andrew1911

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 03, 2007, 05:22:05 PM
"Could this mean when a sequel is better than the original, the soundtrack suffers?" And you started off talking about those 2 movies soundtracks.

Are you really that fucking retarded? Hot Fuzz has the same people starring, writing, and directing it. It's a spiritual sucessor to Shaun of the Dead. Stop posting, Haunted. You only come off as more of an idiot with each post you make.

Selkie

wait, shudnt this be in 'the arts' discishin boadr? \:

V

reeper

Wayne's World is superior to Wayne's World 2 in all areas.

Go Up