April 18, 2024, 06:15:15 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My Friend Zach*Update-He's dead*

Started by Daddy, May 03, 2007, 02:04:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

May 03, 2007, 02:04:37 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 08:25:00 PM by JMV290
He died on May 4, 2007.  I don't know what to do. I want to cry but I can't.  FUCK Why did he have to die?

Last night around 9:30 one of my good friends got into a major car crash.

That is what happened to his car.     They had to cut the roof off to get him out.  His brother broke two ribs.

Zach is in critical condition.  He doesn't deserve this.   He has underwent 2 surgeries and has been transfered to Boston Hospital.   He can't even breathe on his own.   It's really horrible.   He's one of the coolest kids I know.  If you needed a ride home, he'd give you one.  He'd give out discounts at his cousin's restaurant. He doesn't drink or smoke like a lot of the other kids.   I am really hoping he pulls through. He's a great friend.  It is so close to graduation too.   

Mods, please leave this in this board. I don't want people making jokes about it.

Andrew1911

Uh, JMV, I doubt anyone would make jokes if you did put in GD. Plus, we'd probably ban the morons who would attempt to crack a joke at this. Was the reason for the crash given?

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 03, 2007, 02:15:27 PM
Uh, JMV, I doubt anyone would make jokes if you did put in GD. Plus, we'd probably ban the morons who would attempt to crack a joke at this. Was the reason for the crash given?
The Police are still investigating.  I heard(some of which came from his brother) that his brakes locked up(No ABS) and he lost control of the car.

A few other people, including the news paper mentioned a Black Sedan that caused him to crash.   

I think it cut him off so he stomped on the brakes and spun out.  I'm not entirely sure though.  That's what his brother and a few others said.

Andrew1911

Quote from: JMV290 on May 03, 2007, 02:19:45 PM
The Police are still investigating.  I heard(some of which came from his brother) that his brakes locked up(No ABS) and he lost control of the car.

A few other people, including the news paper mentioned a Black Sedan that caused him to crash.   

I think it cut him off so he stomped on the brakes and spun out.  I'm not entirely sure though.  That's what his brother and a few others said.

Did they find the black Sedan? They can charge the driver for a crime if that's true. Also, did they know there was no ABS?

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 03, 2007, 02:21:37 PM

Did they find the black Sedan? They can charge the driver for a crime if that's true. Also, did they know there was no ABS?
I don't think so,   hopefully they find the driver.   

I'm not sure if they knew about the lack of ABS.

Daddy

Quote from: Pennywise on May 03, 2007, 02:23:41 PM
Rough, what injuries did he sustain?
I'm not sure.  All I know is that he has already underwent 2 operations, lost  bunch of teeth, is hooked up to a respirator, and had to have his  skull drilled or something(to relieve pressure on his brain).

Selkie

That looks bad :(

sorry about your friend. I hope he pulls through.

Andrew1911

Quote from: JMV290 on May 03, 2007, 02:24:09 PM

I don't think so,   hopefully they find the driver.   

I'm not sure if they knew about the lack of ABS.

If they didn't know about the ABS, they can sue the company who made the car if they weren't informed or at the very least, have them pay your friend's hospital bills.

ClassicTyler

JMV290, terrible news indeed.

I had a friend who died in a car wreck similar to this situation. It's not fun for friends, nor the family. I'm sure your friend will be fine. :)
I'm very sorry. I will keep your friend, his family, and you in my thoughts.
It's too bad, really. Accidents happen just like that. No one's life is promised.
If you need support, you can always talk to me. :)

Daddy

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 03, 2007, 03:11:03 PM
JMV290, terrible news indeed.

I had a friend who died in a car wreck similar to this situation. It's not fun for friends, nor the family. I'm sure your friend will be fine. :)
I'm very sorry. I will keep your friend, his family, and you in my thoughts.
It's too bad, really. Accidents happen just like that. No one's life is promised.
If you need support, you can always talk to me. :)
Thanks.   I just realized how bad it must have been for his brother. 

His brother was conscious while Zach wasn't.   Andrew must have been scared shitless when Zach didn't answer him after they crashed.

mariofreak55

Ouch. But yeah, something similar happened to me when the brakes locked up on a fourwheeler. We were going like 60 mph (like 4 of us on it... stupid idea) and then when the kid driving was turning he switched gears, which locked it into going right and the brakes were locked up too. I saw what was going on before everyone else and I jumped off and just got a few bruises. The rest of them drove into a barbwire fence... But yeah, one had a broken arm and about 200 stitches, the other ones just had like 10-15 stitches and cuts each.

Anyways, that really sucks. I hope he gets through it..

reeper

Wow, thats a bad looking accident  psyduck;

My dad got in a motorcycle accident in the mountains on what our insurance company called "dead man's curve", he's okay now but it was horrible going to the hospital. He looked so horrible

I hope he gets better

reeper

Not having ABS is illegal? Wow

Daddy

Quote from: Reaper on May 03, 2007, 05:09:02 PM
No, Andrew means the driver of the black sedan could be charged.   His actions caused a crash--and he fled the scene

As for ABS, no it's not illegal to not have it.

reeper

Quote from: JMV290 on May 03, 2007, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 03, 2007, 05:09:02 PM
No, Andrew means the driver of the black sedan could be charged.   His actions caused a crash--and he fled the scene

As for ABS, no it's not illegal to not have it.
He fled the scene? What an asshole!

I came upon an accident a while ago where a woman did a 180 degree turn and a guy was coming around the turn too and hit her and did a HUGE amount of damage. He stayed there and she ended up dying on the scene of the accident.

It was so horrible. Thank Jesus your friend is alive and in the hospital

Go Up