April 19, 2024, 05:14:41 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

"He's probably a fucking queer anyway..." Spoilers, I guess...

Started by V, September 01, 2007, 09:10:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

So I saw Halloween Friday night and I have to say, it was fucking great. The girl I went with had her fucking face buried in my shoulder the whole time. I jumped at a few parts, but that's it. I really liked how Rob Zombie focused this one on more of portraying the origin of Mike Myers as a child and how he came about being what he was.

The way he offed his step-dad, sister, and her boyfriend was amazing.  powerofone; Especially the sister.

I may be going to see it again with this other girl named Jessica Tuesday. It's her B-day.  caterpie;

Anyways, I think this was a great remake, but it leaves me hanging at the end. Does he die? I mean, she was aiming at his head and the shot went off. Anyhow, great movie, go see it.  argh;

*waits for andrew*

Wrench

It did look pretty good, but I'll have to wait for it get on my movie channels.  powerofone;

Also,
Quote*waits for andrew*

What do you want?  argh;

Commander Fuckass

Holy shit, you've lost a whole lot of respect from me for seeing a Rob Zomibe film.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

V

Quote from: Scarecrow on September 01, 2007, 09:57:29 PM
Holy shit, you've lost a whole lot of respect from me for seeing a Rob Zomibe film.

Good movie is good. 

Andrew1911

I saw the one online. What a bunch of shit. The Devil's Rejects must've been a fluke.

Go Up