Should homosexuals be able to adopt and raise kids?

Started by Himu, August 30, 2007, 07:39:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt and raise children?

Yes
64 (80%)
No
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Go Down

YPrrrr

I believe proper character is only built by being raised by wolves with a black panther life coach
Quote from: Khadafi on April 18, 2016, 03:55:27 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2016, 12:21:26 PM
Damn one of those 14 is a highly surprising user to not approve of it

bluakii lol

also weird was shoj being unsure

p.much 2 of our 3  trans users weren't supportive of gay couples adopting kids  akudood;
Well I wasn't going to out her lol

LBGT is such a joke. Help us help us, we're all equal! Haha just kidding you gender bent suckers. And lesbians vs gay men hoo boy

don't let's

I think the most surprising thing here is Boyah somehow scrounged up 80 votes at one time in its life.

(And somehow out of 74 voters.)

silvertone

Quote from: Khadafi on April 18, 2016, 03:55:27 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2016, 12:21:26 PM
Damn one of those 14 is a highly surprising user to not approve of it

bluakii lol

also weird was shoj being unsure

p.much 2 of our 3  trans users weren't supportive of gay couples adopting kids  akudood;
shoj is trans.

silvertone

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 18, 2016, 09:14:09 PM
who is shoj
First image result on google:

[spoiler]

Guess the transition is going well[/spoiler]

silvertone

C.Mongler

strongbad

dont really understand why she needs that leg shall thing

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 19, 2016, 01:24:05 PM
dont really understand why she needs that leg shall thing
  i think you mean Booty Cape

strongbad

that's what i'm going to call female dresses from now on

squirrelfriend

In all seriousness, I'm glad gay marriage in America settled this issue here pretty much. We just need to improve other social equality issues like trans issues and issues stemming from income inequality like access to healthcare.

strongbad

it's crazy how quickly it was "settled" actually
like, 10 years ago there was a pretty significant debate about it, and regardless of how moronic the opposition was, it was still socially acceptable to be against it

now if you are at all against gay marriage it is a huge fucking deal and you're labeled as a bigot instantly
although im sure that isnt the case everywhere in the states- im kind of biased being from liberal washington

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 21, 2016, 01:18:34 AM
it's crazy how quickly it was "settled" actually
like, 10 years ago there was a pretty significant debate about it, and regardless of how moronic the opposition was, it was still socially acceptable to be against it

now if you are at all against gay marriage it is a huge fucking deal and you're labeled as a bigot instantly
although im sure that isnt the case everywhere in the states- im kind of biased being from liberal washington
it's because obama got the corporations on his side now w/ bailout money. also being pro-gay is good marketing nowadays. kinda disturbing, but at least it's not an..evil sentiment

squirrelfriend

the corporations know that if they put the pride flag on any shitty product e.g. doritos, they know the fags will eat it up. it wasn't obama that did this. It was the Kardashians of the movement, HRC(Human Rights Campaign), that totes did this.

Go Up