Don't you hate it when people use God as a way to have people listen to them?

Started by musica.cards, August 08, 2007, 03:48:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

i.e. Speaking for God (I am atheist, but if God was real, and he wanted me to be *insert religion here* or do *insert sport, profession, etc, here*, I would be a *insert religious person here* or *insert profession here*), what is up with that? Not everyone is *insert all religions that have a god named "God" and that god being the only god *, and even then, I've seen stuff suggesting that they are using "God" as a way to gain control over the people. "Movies Jesus Approves of"? Is he even alive? I didn't think so.

What do you think about this?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Selkie

Daddy

Quote from: Ripster on August 12, 2007, 11:32:25 AM
What. The fuck. Are you talking about?
I don't think anyone knows, that's why you were the first to reply.

anus

I guess no one know's what gong on.

in that case

ily jmv

jmv, can i call you jmb because whenever i try to type "jmv" i always type "jmb" and then i have to backspace, which is annoying
dicks

reeper

I agree but theres not much to discuss, edit with a better explanation plox

Houdini

Oh goody, a poorly-worded, half-baked argument against religion. Party.

Go Up