April 19, 2024, 01:25:55 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

last thing you cucked

Started by Daddy, April 29, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

nope still too easy bc iraqi man probably beat his wife and marriage is b o r i n g

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 03, 2017, 12:45:17 AM
kaz, if i may:

that honestly sounds like a situation that's going to inevitably end in disaster for you too

Possibly. I'll deal with that when it happens.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on May 03, 2017, 01:08:20 PM
kaz, if i may:

that honestly sounds like a situation that's going to inevitably end in disaster for you too

just as long as you understand that, fortify your mental defenses and keep your expectations tempered

rdl

what if it turned out kaz was being cucked by a third guy

i mean, while i was trying to make a cuck within a cuck joke, thats typically how these things go

Hiro

what if kaz's gf was being cucked by a third guy ;)

Mando Pandango

What if they were both getting cucked by the same guy
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

May 03, 2017, 04:13:53 PM #37 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:33:16 PM by Majorana's Mask
guys please stop cucking medical professionals

that's how you end up with people like

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/jury-finds-neurosurgeon-guilty-of-maiming-patients/

and this

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-doctor-prescription-drugs-murder-overdose-verdict-20151030-story.html

I am 100% certain that these people had imperfect lives and relationships at home and it drove them to madness.

Catharsis for these individuals was exercised through the only area in their lives in which they still had control: patient-doctor relations.

And they took out their anger and misery on their patients.

JMV, seriously, don't do that shit.

Please.

innocent patients deserve better than to be second-hand cucked by your veiny and promiscuous 7.5-incher

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on May 03, 2017, 02:57:25 PM
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on May 03, 2017, 01:08:20 PM
kaz, if i may:

why don't u just find someone to be w/ that doesn't have another boyfriend?

being an accomplice to a murder is not something that i like to think about as something that has any chance of being an outcome in my life

Please. Nobody's going to get murdered, neither of them are truly that unhinged or stupid.

Here's the thing though. As foolish as it is for me to be this way, it's not just that I love her, it's also that I'm willing to be her way out. She's desperate, but also lacks the drive or courage to truly just dump him and strike out on her own. As both her lover and her best friend, I'm trying my best to nudge her along a path that will let her restart her life, whether it be by my side or not. So it's a bit underhanded of me, but I'm also playing the role of someone who she can cling to for everything, including someone to live with if it comes to that.

If everything works out, she'll leave him soon, figure out a living situation for herself, figure out what to do with her cats (she loves them more than anything, and they are a huge part of what's holding her where she is) and everything she owns, and decide whether she's really going to go back to school or not.

At the moment I'm not really sure I want to divulge all the details of what exactly goes on between them that has driven her into such a corner. Her reluctance to leave this corner is extremely frustrating, caused by extremely bad self-esteem, lack of motivation, and a stubborn resistance to change...and that, almost regardless of what happens, she feels that she can put up with it as long as she can come back home to her cats at the end of the day...and possibly, as long as I'm available as well.

This whole thing is very complicated. I just want her to have some sort of happy ending/new beginning here. But I also happen to love her and, at least for the moment, would not be opposed to being a part of that.

I'm not stupid though. I know that there may be a point where I have to jump ship on the relationship aspect. But I'll always still try to help her as much as I can - if I won't, who will?

Kalahari Inkantation

May 03, 2017, 04:33:00 PM #39 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:19:41 PM by Majorana's Mask
You think you're a hero, boyo?

A Manic Pixie Dream Boyo?

Forgive me for sounding blunt. It sounds like Ivy genuinely treats you with something akin to love.

But it also seems as if her relationships with everyone else are unstable, at best. Would it be presumptuous of me to make an assumption like that?

I am certain she treated her previous boyf with "love", too.

She doesn't actually need a hero, Kaz. She probably needs a therapist.

and please, PLEASE do not take what i'm saying as an insult

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 03, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
She probably needs a therapist.

She does, but she needs to get out of there first. Somehow.

Mando Pandango

tec droppin bombs in this thread
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

It's a thread I was hoping not to ever have to. awdood;

YPrrrr

Tec doling out the solid relationship advice to me and Kaz what a guy :O

[spoiler]As we both acknowledge that things will likely go awry and continue doing it anyway n_u[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on May 03, 2017, 05:23:53 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 03, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
She probably needs a therapist.

She does,

I'm glad you agree. Again:

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 03, 2017, 02:04:36 PM
just as long as you understand that, fortify your mental defenses and keep your expectations tempered

Please be careful. The three of you need to be careful, but especially you because you're [[[Lord Kaz]]].

and please don't interpret my advice as offensive lol, i am only being frank

Go Up