July 08, 2024, 11:43:24 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your E3 hopes?

Started by Josh, June 08, 2010, 03:27:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

What do you hope will be announced at E3? I only want one thing that I doubt I see: Persona 5. And although I know that whenever it is announced it will be a PS3 exclusive, it would be nifty if it showed up on Wii or 360 or even PS2 (Yeah right) so I don't have to wait until Christmas with a ps3 and P5 as my only gifts.

What about youz guys?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Volvagia

Demonstration of the Vitality Sensor with the new Zelda. (Miyamoto has already made note that he'd like to see it happen.)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on June 08, 2010, 06:07:14 PM
KINGDOM HEAAAAAARTS

Nintendo and Square Enix are proud to announce that Kingdom Hearts will be a Nintendo Wii exclusive!

Sa Da MA

Inb4 Half-Life 3.

I hope for Bully 2 and anything Mass Effect

Oh

Shadow of the Collosus remake, new Valve game in the works, a real Banjo Kazooie game, and a new console. idk

Commander Fuckass

Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect 3
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

ME##

What about the 3DS XP SPi?  n_u

Sync

THE NEW ZELDA.
Half-Life 2: Episode 3 ;__; IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS GABE. WHERE IS IT.
And info on Metal Gear Rising.

?????

I don't really follow video games as much as I used to. I know for sure that Microsoft is going to milk CoD and Halo, especially Halo. Sony will milk CoD and MGS. Nintendo well.... The same characters as always.
Die for Dethklok

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: GENOP on June 08, 2010, 06:07:14 PM
KINGDOM HEAAAAAARTS
sorry to dissapoint you Geno but
One of the future games,called Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, is currently set to be unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2010 in June 2010, and is targeted at the Western market. This was revealed in an interview with series director, Tetsuya Nomura in the July 2010 issue of Game Informer.[29] Re:coded is a remake of the Japanese Kingdom Hearts coded released for the mobile phone.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Quote from: David Banner on June 08, 2010, 06:18:59 PM
Nintendo and Square Enix are proud to announce that Kingdom Hearts will be a Nintendo Wii exclusive!
That would be extremely depressing smithicide;

ME##

Quote from: YPR on June 11, 2010, 11:36:11 AM
That would be extremely depressing smithicide;

Yes.  myface; 

I hope they don't relegate it to that system like they are with DQX.

Go Up