October 26, 2024, 06:31:26 AM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Unfortunate injuries at the worst possible time.

Started by Daddy, October 29, 2008, 08:46:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

After I got home from the hospital on Monday, under the suspicion of a risk for self injury, I got a haircut and took a shower.

Somehow between the haircut and getting out of the shower I managed to get a cut on my wrist...

Needless to say it arose some worries from my mother and aunt. I really don't know how I got it.  befuddlement

strongbad

Before one of my biggest swimming events ever, I had a huge cramp in my foot a few minutes before my race. It hurt like hell, but once I dove in, I forgot about it so w/e

Lotos

Smashed a glass bottle trying to break a thumbtack (I was 13) edumacate;  Don't ask why.  It was during the summer too.  I couldn't go in the pool.

Gladjaframpf

I caused some major bruising to my fingertip a week before my piano exam. It had pretty much healed by the time of the exam, so it wasn't really a problem in the end, but if it had come a few days later it might have been.

One Man Freak Show

A few weeks ago, my mother said I needed therapy. The next day, I cut my wrist on accident. doodthing;

YPrrrr

It's more sickness than injuries that screw me over

superclucky

Bruises whenever I go to the doctor.
Or whenever I'm in a mood that gives off strong hints that there's something wrong with me. (Like the time I kept giggling and laughing when the doctor was being super serial.)
kewns are smelly

Gin

I managed to severely hyperextend my knee the day before I went to the Bahamas.

Karel

I stubbed my big toe on my right foot the day before a Ping Pong tournament. I had trouble pivoting, so I wasn't able to move as effectively as I wanted to.

Daddy

Also, I pulled a hamstring during baseball try outs.

Lack of ability to run make trying out for the outfield impossible.  akudood;
Have you tried walking while trying to catch a ball?

laskfn

thats not that hard, try spinning a staff whilst walking and rotating ;] (robin hood shit)

Daddy

Quote from: Wulphe on October 30, 2008, 12:49:33 PM
thats not that hard, try spinning a staff whilst walking and rotating ;] (robin hood shit)
Uhm, if you have to catch the ball before it hits the ground (could make the difference between and out and a few runs) being able to run makes a huge difference.

Tomboh

my cat cut me along the wrists too last weekend and everyone is like fsdjfksld to me this week

Go Up